This creamy take on the classic Red Hot Chicago® hot dog taste is sure to please!
4 Red Hot Chicago® Hot Dogs
4 hot dog buns
1 (4 oz) package of cream cheese
1/4 cup butter
1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add onions to butter and cook until onions have softened.
3. In microwave or skillet, warm cream cheese until very soft.
4. Grill hot dogs until well browned.
5. Spread cream cheese on hot dog bun (toasted is best) then add hot dog, onions and mustard.