Take a trip south of the border tonight with these tasty Frank & Bean Quesadillas!
4 Red Hot Chicago® Hot Dogs
4 flour tortilla
1 cup condensed bean with bacon soup
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook soup according to directions.
2. Microwave hot dogs for 30 secs (or boil if preferred).
3. Warm tortillas in microwave, covering with a moist paper towel to prevent drying.
4. Spread soup on tortilla (about 1/2 cup on each), place hot dog in center of tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and roll.
5. Microwave for 10 seconds to melt cheese, serve whole as a meal or cut hot dog rolls into quarters for an appetizer.