Succulent Red Hot Chicago® hot dogs, topped with cheese, chili and black beans makes for one happy family!
6 Red Hot Chicago® Hot Dogs
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 chopped onion
6 corn tortillas
1 (16 oz) can chili without beans
1 (10 oz) can black beans
1. Slice each hot dog lengthwise down the center forming a deep pocket, careful not to cut all the way through.
2. Inside pocket of each hot dog, sprinkle onion and cheese.
3. Cook chili according to directions on can.
4. Warm tortillas in microwave, covering with a moist paper towel to prevent drying.
5. Roll tortillas around hot dogs and place them in an 8 x 11 baking dish.
6. Pour chili over all tortillas and spread rest of cheese and onions on top.
7. Bake at 350 degrees until hot and cheese is melted (about 20 mins).
8. While baking, prepare black beans according to directions.
9. Serve each tortilla with a side of black beans.